There will be two Poster Sessions during the conference. The list of posters will be provided at later date. Please refer to the book of abstracts and poster presentations to see what session you have been allocated to.
Posters will be on display during Thursday, May 31, and Friday, June 1, from mornings of each respective day. The official Poster session is scheduled from 12:30pm to 14 pm on Thursday and Friday. During your session, the presenting author is required to be present at the poster.
Presenters are requested to refer to the final program book that they will receive onsite to find the board number assigned to them. Please use the poster board with the same number.
Please see below the technical details for preparing your poster:
- Posters should preferably be prepared on one sheet. However, the final design will be at the author’s discretion.
- Posters will be attached to boards with pins which will be provided.
- The size of your poster must not exceed 36-40 in. height and 48-72 in. width.
- Title and author(s) of your poster should appear at the top of the poster in bold lettering
- All text and illustrations should be easy to read from a distance of 2 meters (preferably use font no smaller than 22pt). Upon arrival at the Symposium, please refer to the final program to find the board number that has been assigned to you.
- Poster printing services may be made available locally at an additional charge. Further information will be provided closer to the conference.