NephCure Kidney International’s mission is to accelerate research for effective treatments for rare forms of Nephrotic Syndrome, and to provide education and support that will improve the lives of those affected by these protein-spilling kidney diseases.
As the primary advocate and catalyst among key stakeholders in the Nephrotic Syndrome community, NephCure strives:
- To support and facilitate basic science and translational research.
- To support and facilitate clinical research by actively supporting patient recruitment to address the ever-growing demand of clinical trials.
- To advocate with government bodies to provide federal funding for Nephrotic Syndrome research and facilitate new treatment approvals.
- To provide support, connections and education for patients and their families.
- To reduce the time between patient symptom presentation and the expert clinical care which is required by this rare disease.
NephCure Kidney International is a U.S. tax exempt 501 (c)(3) public charity established in 2000.