NephCure Kidney International’s mission is to accelerate research for effective treatments for rare forms of Nephrotic/Nephritic Syndrome, and to provide education and support that will improve the lives of those affected by these protein-spilling kidney diseases.
As the primary advocate and catalyst among key stakeholders in the Nephrotic Syndrome community, NephCure strives:
- To support and facilitate basic science and translational research.
- To support and facilitate clinical research by actively supporting patient recruitment to address the ever-growing demand of clinical trials.
- To advocate with government bodies to provide federal funding for Nephrotic Syndrome research and facilitate new treatment approvals.
- To provide support, connections and education for patients and their families.
- To reduce the time between patient symptom presentation and the expert clinical care which is required by this rare disease.
NephCure Kidney International is a U.S. tax exempt 501 (c)(3) public charity established in 2000.