Study of Sparsentan in FSGS (DUPLEX)
The investigational drug (sparsentan) is a dual acting angiotensin receptor blocker and endothelin receptor antagonist. The active control is irbesartan. This is a randomized, multicenter, double-blind, parallel, active-control study. Approximately 300 patients aged 8 to 75 years (inclusive) in the US and internationally will be enrolled in the study.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- The patient has focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) or documentation of a genetic mutation in a podocyte protein associated with FSGS.
- The patient has a urine protein/creatinine (Up/C) ≥1.5 g/g at screening.
- The patient has an eGFR ≥30 mL/min/1.73 m2 at screening.
Contact a Study Center:
- Visit KidneyHealthGateway.com to see if you might be eligible and to contact a study site near you
- Click here for Duplex Study Site