Thank you for visiting the Minnesota Community of NephCure Kidney International. We are here to provide patient education, research fundraising, and, more importantly, a voice of experience. Our mission will always be to connect ALL local Nephrotic Syndrome patients (newly diagnosed and chronic) to NephCure, and steer them to needed resources.
The goals of the Minnesota Community are to:
- Serve as an immediate support system for newly diagnosed and chronic patients
- Help raise money for NephCure research to find a cure for this rare kidney disease
- Harness the power of connections to aid in every local family’s Nephrotic Syndrome journey
Ways to Get Involved in Your Local Community
Our Minnesota community offers different ways to participate and meet others in your area, including:
- Our Annual Eden Prairie NephCure Walk
- In-person and/or online Meet and Greets
- Any other ideas you may have to connect with others and advance our mission!
Click the button above to connect with Carrie, your local Regional Leader, and learn more about your NephCure Minnesota Community!
Donate to Your Local Community
We spend your donations efficiently — 87 cents of every dollar raised goes towards our mission of finding better treatments and cures for protein-spilling kidney diseases.
Upcoming Programs and Events
Check out our events page for online programs and support group calls.
Western Museum of Mining and Industry
Colorado Springs, CO
Boston Marriott Quincy
Join Our Online Community
NephSpace is open to everyone, including patients, caregivers, family members and friends of those suffering from the diseases causing Nephrotic Syndrome. You will not only connect with others experiencing similar challenges, but also find useful information to help you navigate through every stage of your disease.