Reports to: Associate Director, Professional Program Operations
Location: Virtual (East Coast time zone preferred)
Company Overview: NephCure Kidney International (NephCure) is the only organization committed exclusively to accelerating research for effective treatments for rare forms of Nephrotic Syndrome. Additionally, we provide education and support to improve the lives of those affected by these protein-spilling kidney diseases.
The Coordinator will work in close partnership with NephCure’s Department of Research and Engagement team to steward external partners, facilitate regional programs, and support associated activities. This person will spend their time working on:
- Program Marketing and Execution
- Writing and distributing educational programming and trial-specific content (including emails and social media) to patients and physicians.
- Delivering ongoing communication updates and impact reports with respective partners.
- Regularly monitoring and maintaining accurate and current information on our WordPress websites.
- Department Administration
- Adding patients and tracking constituent activity and engagement at department-related programs and initiatives in Salesforce.
- Processing printing and mailing requests.
- Running and cleaning reports and data from Zoom, Google Analytics, and Salesforce for the department team.
- Assisting with project administrative tasks including submitting purchase order requests, tracking payments, and other project management.
- Serving as part of the team who answers incoming calls to the main phone line, takes down information, and triages the call to the right NephCure staff member.
This role requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and with diverse constituencies, including pharmaceutical and biotech groups, patients, physicians and other health care providers, as well as NephCure staff and volunteers. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter with a creative eye, excellent time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Coordinate trial awareness and program marketing activities including running reports, sending large scale email blasts, and distributing impact reports.
- Monitor project timelines and monthly and weekly marketing goals and themes.
- Maintain trial-specific and educational content on NephCure’s websites, ensuring site lists and contact information are current.
- Utilize Salesforce to track constituent activity and engagement at department-related programs and initiatives.
- Create flyers, one sheets, and other promotional materials for department programs.
- Liaise with NephCure staff to help spread awareness around trial opportunities, distribution of materials, and promotion of trial-specific programming.
- Support special events and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a leader and as part of a team. Willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision is also required.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate occasional evening calls or weekend meetings.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
This is a full-time exempt position.
NephCure offers a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment. Travel is budgeted at 5%. NephCure has an excellent benefits package, including health, vision, dental, and group life insurance, with the option to purchase individual short-term and long-term disability and life insurance. NephCure also offers paid holidays, 30 PTO days per year, and a 401(k) after 6 months of employment with company match up to 4%. NephCure offers competitive salaries and promotion potential. NephCure is an EOE.
To apply: If interested, please send a cover letter, resume, three writing samples, and salary requirements to email@example.com. NephCure is an EOE.