The 2021 NephCure Patient Summit took place virtually on May 16, 2021. It was designed to provide a place for patients with all types of protein-spilling kidney disease to gather and learn. This Summit included teaching from specialists about protein-spilling kidney disease, presentations on advancements in glomerular disease, opportunities for patients and caregivers to ask questions, and a chance to connect with other patients and caregivers on similar journeys.
In the past, the Patient Summit took place in-person over several days. We hope to bring an in-person format back in April 2022.
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to provide recordings of the 2021 Patient Summit below:
Doctor-Led Breakout Sessions
- Newly Diagnosed Adult Session – Learning the Basics of Glomerular Disease
- Exploring Care Options and Trial Opportunities for MCD & FSGS Patients
- Membranous Nephropathy: Sharing Breakthroughs and Recent Discoveries
- C3G Update: Addressing Innovation and New Learnings
- Adult Dialysis & Transplant Patients: Current Trends & Opportunities
- Newly Diagnosed Parents — Nephrotic Syndrome 101
- Experienced Parents and Caregivers – Extending the Life of Your Child’s Kidneys
- Pediatric Dialysis & Transplant Patients: An Update on New Interventions and Trends