Where Do You Stand?
How does WHERE DO YOU STAND work? The campaign kicks off online on October 1, 2014 and ends on March 12, 2015 (World Kidney Day). The campaign will be divided into three parts. To thank you for your participation, NKI will provide different competitions and incentives for each phase. On the final day: March 12, 2015, events will be held in each participating country, celebrating our participants’ achievements.
By joining this internet campaign, you will bring to light the importance of international attention to chronic kidney disease. Over 30 million people in the US alone are impacted by chronic kidney disease and its debilitating side effects. This issue does not just exist in the US, it is worldwide…WHERE DO YOU STAND?
1. Join online (either as an individual or join a team) by going to support.nephcure.org/WhereDoYouStand
2. NKI will send you your official electronic campaign sign, just print it out and you can start right away!
3. Take photos in front of landmarks or interesting places holding the campaign sign.
4. Ask everyone to make a donation and then take a photo of your supporters holding the sign in front of a landmark.
5. Email your photos to NephCure to be posted on Facebook.
6. Create a fun event to raise funds for your team. NKI events team is ready to help you every step of the way.
7. Celebrate with the world on March 12, 2015!
If you would like to make a one time donation click here!
Download the complete Global Awareness Campaign Kit here!
Download the Awareness and Fundraising Ideas Kit here!