We’re looking to add professionals to the NephCure team to further enhance the services we provide to our constituents. Commitment to the vision and mission of NephCure Kidney International is key. This is a “roll up your sleeves and help get it done” environment! We seek individuals who are dynamic, conscientious and know how to make a job both challenging and fun. Click here for Internships and Community Service Opportunities.
The following paid positions are available:
- Serve as the Database Administrator (currently the Raiser’s Edge by Blackbaud; Salesforce nonprofit to be implemented in 2016)
- Record donations, process gift acknowledgements
- Input and update constituent data
- Produce mailing labels, pledge reminders, and donor invoices; compose, update and enter notes, media, and action items.
- Import gift information from Blackbaud Luminate Online
- Along with Events/Development, manage Matching Gifts/Pledge Program; Monthly Giving; Annual Pledges; Annual Membership Renewals; Tributes/delinquent reminders; Year-end notices; receipts; and acknowledgements and gift correspondences.
- Reconcile and record bank deposits and credit card gifts
- Process monthly EFT transmissions for Recurring & Sustained Giving program and reconcile credit card disbursement reports.
- Create management reports and dashboards
- Create and implement more efficient and streamlined reporting and entry processes
- Provide support and direction to peers on reporting, querying and ‘how to’ questions
- Office Administration
- Serve as the Receptionist for visitors. Answer all phone calls to the main number.
- Assist with mailings and shipping. Accept all deliveries to the office.
- Order office supplies
- Future tasks could include bookkeeping and grant management.
- Assist Leadership Team
- Serve as the CEO’s Executive Assistant for expenses, travel plans, etc.
- Assist staff with overflow work, as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Experience with current office procedures and standards with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- MUST HAVE experience with database reporting and support
- Experience with basic bookkeeping
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with people at all levels. Pleasant phone demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Nonprofit experience a plus
Please send resumes to email@example.com